Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, February 20, 2017

I love to see the temple, I just went there Friday :)

This week was absolutely wonderful! 

I am so thankful to have a temple here in my mission, it was honestly one of the most fantastic experiences that I have had in a while. Anyways, backing up a bit. 

This week I got to go to billings on an exchange! It was absolutely Fantastic! On it, I got to learn and spend time with Elder Pett. He is such a stud! While I had a wonderful experience in Billings, getting there was quite a challenge. Long story short neither of us had made this drive before, and we had both forgotten to download a offline map. So much confusion ensued. Thankfully I think we only had to back track about 1 1/2 hours. Once we got to billings, it was about 10:15 at night.:) 

One cool spot is that during our trip to Billings I got to run into Pieter! It was really great to talk with him, and see how he has been doing. 

After our awesome trip to billings, we went home, packed our bags again and drove off to boulder. Holy cow is the work in Boulder progressing! We got a  new investigator over there and we were able to get several referrals from members there! Honestly, when I left Powell I was pretty worried that I would get to an area with not much going, and I was so thankful that three lord has been pouring miracle after miracle in our area!

Today was also pretty cool! We got to go tour the old Catholic cathedral, and then go get ice cream at an old ice cream/ soda parlor. It was so cool! Definitely something that I would start up if I was an entrepreneur. Elder hatch, I'm looking to you to start one up. 

Everything here in Helena is melting! All of the snow is finally leaving us. Granted it is supposed to come back soon, however for now I get to enjoy grass and 40° Weather. :)

I love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful day! 

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett
  
Pictures!

1. Walking downtown Helena!

2-4. The ice cream bar!



5,6. St. Helena Cathedral 


7. Eating glorious panda

8. A body like thing I found with Elder Pett while tracting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment