Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Weekly letter

Hello everyone! 

This week was absolutely FANTASTIC! 

Quick recap

-Zone conference! I got to catch up with a lot of elders, and also of course, be instructed by President Wadsworth. Honestly every experience I have with him confirms to me that he has the spirit and that he can receive revelation for me. I am so thankful for him and sister Wadsworth. 

-interviews with president! Much of the above, all that I have to add is that he also constantly lifts me up and inspires me to be better. 

-Boulder: it was as awesome experience this week! We got to continue helping a brother build his house. His goal is to have it done by mid April. Honestly, I have such a huge testimony that service brings us closer to God and gives us love for those around us. 





-I got Panda this week! It was amazing! #Pandalove #PandaisoneofthewaysthatweknowGodlovesus

-I got a shout out email from elder Hendricks this week. What a stud.

-OH! We got to take president and Sister Wadsworth with us to a lesson this week! While I will admit, it was a little stressful to prepare for it was super spiritual and our family definitely felt the spirit.




-love you all! Never give up, never surrender! 

No comments:

Post a Comment