Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Voice Recording 3/27 part 3

Well Howdy mom.  I have most of the pancakes made, in fact I’m making the last one now.  Elder Shumway just cut up a bunch of pineapple and I think it’s going to be a good day.   We don’t have too much planned for the day, other than just going to the church and playing basketball or podball or something and emailing and…  My knees have been really sore lately so….  (beep!) That’s the syrup!   This syrup has one problem, I haven’t tried it yet, but she texted us and she said she forgot to add corn syrup to it.  So I’m mixing it up, we’ll see how it tastes it should…. I feel like the biggest difference is that it will just be a little more liquidy maybe? A little less sugar?  The taste should still be there, so we’ll find out.  The mason jar is full of it, so I’m really excited.  Oh! I think it’s time to flip that pancake.  Thanks for the tip on Alton Brown peeks.  There we go, that’s a nice looking pancake.

This week, oh I’m really excited for this week. This last one was amazing.  Oh,  I gave a discussion in Zone Conference, that went pretty well.  My companion’s was awesome.  Our interviews with President was absolutely fantastic.  I love meeting with President, I just feel of his love so strongly, it’s like an interview with a Bishop that you know loves you and cares about you.  He’s just there to help you progress.  It’s literally his whole job.  We’re convinced that Elder Shumway is going to become an Assistant either this transfer, or pretty soon.   Just cause President is like, “You know, Elder Shumway, I look up to you, you’re like the best missionary in this mission.”  And was apparently complimenting him super a lot in his interview. (laughs)  I’m like “Yep. Well it was nice knowing ya buddy.  I can’t wait to go on an exchange with you at some point next transfer if I’m still a zone leader.”  (laughs) I keep teasing him about it.  I think if not this transfer, certainly soon.  He is definitely assistant material.  He’s awesome, hardworking, obedient, he’s a stud.  He’s really good at talking to others and instructing missionaries.  He knows Preach my Gospel and the scriptures forwards and back.

Alright, pancakes are ready.  I’m excited.  Pancakes and pineapple for breakfast.   I was just listening to “The Trek” from Nashville Tribute, that’s a really good one. All about oh guess what, the trek.  I think that’s about it for now.  I’m going to eat the pancakes.  I’ll have to let you know how it goes, and I hope you have a great day!  Sorry for the short voicemails by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment