Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, April 3, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Sorry for the late email, and also no voice mails. Friday my tablet decided to break :/ the digitizer beyond the screen is cracked, the screen it's self is fine. We literally have no idea how it happened,
all we know is that I opened it up to use it, and it wasn't working. It was pretty funny when I called the office about it though. I had literally just finished an assignment they had given me on my tablet
(they wanted me to write up some instructions on how to download and use some of the forms on it.) and then not 30 min later I called them to let them know that it wasn't working. They were all laughing so hard, ya. We are heading to the store to get it checked out in about an hour from now, (it's 10:32 now).

Anyways, I can't read any of my emails right now since I'm typing this on my companions iPad so I can email to myself and send off on the computer later. So how are You doing?  Typing on an iPad is pretty weird. I will admit, I seem to type better on it, but I keep trying to use the back button near the home button, only to realize that there isn't one. I think that's One of the biggest differences honestly.
Well that and the file system that you can access, that's really nice.

ANYWAYS, this week has been great. I made pancakes this morning, but it just wasn't the same. However thankfully we had general conference this week. And holy cow was that a highlight!

Not much else, Andy from Boulder watched the last session of General conference and loved IT! Due to family problems she was unable to watch earlier sessions but we downloaded them and put them on a flash drive for her. She's so excited About it!

Thankfully we have a little longer together in this area. :) Transfers are the week of April 19th. And I think I'm staying. We think Elder Shumway is the next assistant so ya. 

Everything else is honestly going really great, I am really enjoying the mission, general conference was AMAZING!!!!!


My knee is doing much better, it still gives me grief, but I walked a ton of miles last week on exchanges and it didn't hurt too bad afterwards :)

Anyways we need to get going. We just played a couple games of pool.
Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment