Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, April 10, 2017

Good Morning!

Good morning mom!

So we figured out how to put my account on my companions iPad, so now I can email you!

How has your morning been? I hope it hasn't been too stressful, and If it has, I hope that you've felt the spirit comforting you.

This week has been a powerful week for me. Wow. A lot has home on.

Obviously real quick there was some stress about my tablet. I sent it in, and apparently the screen is fine, but the LCD screen behind it is cracked, and that's a 350 dollar fix. The guy at the store called me and told me that I could just buy a new tablet much cheaper on something like amazon or eBay. So ya. Thank you so much for helping me out with that.

Anyways, this week has been great! We got to go do a lot of work in Boulder this week. Mainly all focused on Andy and Ralph, but also on a man named Jimmie.

Jimmie is the member who let's us live with him. He's a wonderful son of God. He ls a little handicapped however. Apparently quite a while back, he suffered a debilitating stroke, and now is quite handicapped.  Since this has happened however he has met with missionaries, received help and love from the branch in Boulder, and has the Aaronic priesthood. We have been living with him to help him feel the spirit in his life, and help him prepare himself to bless the sacrament. It's been a huge goal of his and this week he has made a ton of progress.  The reason I'm telling you about him is just to testify that I love serving God's children, it honestly brings a lot of peace to my heart.

We have gotten to do a lot of work with Andy and Ralph as well. Andy has come to the conclusion that she needs to make some difficult changes in her life in order to get baptized. It's been a long and difficult week for her, and more of those are to come, but it's been amazing to see her testimony grow.
She even bore her testimony this Sunday and it was amazing! The spirit is real.

Sorry I haven't sent any pictures. I'll try to take some today with my camera. We will be eating dinner with Andy and Ralph actually, and that should be interesting. 

I'm doing really good. The 2 ward elders gave me back my Book of Mormon that I've been marking up. So that was really great. I thought I had lost it, apparently just left it there on exchanges.

My knees are doing much better and I feel like I've recieved some inspiration that I need to go walking more to help.

Montana has been great. Oh! I ran into someone from Powell on Saturday! He was a high councilor to the ward I served in. I told him to say hi for me to a couple of people in town.

That's about it for now. I love you a ton!

-Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment