Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Stevensville, MT

Howdy! 

So we love in a cabin like house up in three woods. Literally. It's about 15 min out of town though, so we use lots of miles :/ 

The town, I really don't know how to describe it. Through town is totally stars hollow so far, but most of our work that we have found is out of town up in the mountains and farms. 

My companion  is Elder Johnson. He's a stud. Loves to help others, but is definitely ready to go home. He's nice, just doesn't talk, he's just kind of holding out for a few more months till he can go home. Poor guy. 

We are trying to find more. We don't have too many people to teach, right now I'm just trying to work with him and pray that Heavenly Father will help us to find those who are ready. My companion is really good at filling up the schedule, with a lot of great activities, I'm just trying to lovingly help him see that there are better activities out there that we can do. 


Sorry rant over. I really do like him, he's a great guy and does a lot of good work. He's just lost a bit of his way. 

Sorry I didn't send a voice mail this morning. My companion was asleep while I was making breakfast and I didn't want to upset him and wake him up. Not that he would have gotten too upset, just I'm trying to get him to open up to me a little more. We've made some progress, and I'd like it to continue. 

Love you mom! Here's a couple of pictures of the area! 




No comments:

Post a Comment