Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

In which Elder Berrett loses to a girl in arm wrestling.

How are you all doing? I'm doing amazing!

So this week. Let me recap real quick.

Monday: FREAKIN HORSES, HIKING, DISTRICT AWESOMENESS!









Tuesday: We got to go do some service for a Sister Andersen in our Ward. She has been struggling for a while so we went and raked all of the leaves in her yard. Probably a few years worth, the poor lady can't exactly get around too much so she was VERY excited when she saw that she could actually see her yard again. :) Also on Tuesday we had another BOSS lesson with Britton, in that lesson we taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the church with a member present, and... We put him on date for Baptism! May 28! I am so pumped!!!

Wednesday: we had District Meeting and then a baptism in Anaconda! It was amazing! Unfortunately I left the baptism forms (Imagine that, me forgetting something extremely important) and we had to drive back on Sunday and skip ward council so that we could get their bishop to sign it :/


Despite, or actually probably because of the fact that Nick is blurry, I included this picture because it made me laugh.  In so many of Nick's pictures when he was little, he was the lone blurry kid because he literally couldn't stand still.  But I think he's just blurry in this picture because it looks like he's jumping.  He saw a camera pointed at a bunch of pretty girls, and he couldn't help himself. That's my take on the picture anyway- Kirsten

Thursday we had weekly planning then a lot of tracting so that happened.

Friday: I had another appointment with my doctor who told me that my knee is improving and that he doesn't need to see me any more! I'll only have 2 more sessions of physical therapy so that's awesome! My knee is feeling so much better and I'm so pumped! Also on Friday we did did a ton of service. Literally both food bank and more raking leaves :)

Saturday we had another boss lesson with Britton! He is literally the most fantastic person of all time! In the prayer he thanked Heavenly Father for the restoration and for the Prophet Joseph Smith! He is so pumped for his Baptism and has tons of great questions!

On Sunday we had a great day at church, 2 investigators showed up!  Britton and Bro. Bleken! Also. We found out that Britton lives on second Ward. :/ We just gave him over to the other elders. But it's totally ok! We are going to do so much finding! I'm pumped!

Sorry I would write more but we need to go. Here is a quick photo of me totally losing arm wrestling to sister Granados.


 Never give up, Never Surrender!


-Elder Berrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment