Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Wyoming!

I'm going to Wyoming!!

Yep. :) I can't believe it :)

You know, as much as I love Butte, I'm happy to leave.

One of my favorite parts however, is that I'm serving in Elder Hendricks old area! Graybull Basin and Ten Sleep. It's going to be so amazing! Elder Hendricks and I have been giggling like school girls about this. :) We have literally now served in all of the same areas. :)

I've heard so many stories I'm pumped. The funny thing is my area is huge, 2 wards and a branch, and the total pop is about 2000. Ya. :) There is literally a town of 50. :) And no, it does not go near Yellowstone National Park. My companion's name is Elder Ison. He has been out 6 months. And that's about all that I know. And yes I am still going to be the district leader :) the funny thing about being district leader there is that my new district is EASILY the size of my zone now. And we are one of the bigger zones in the mission. In fact my district covers 2 stakes. The zone covers 3. According to elder Hendricks my district is one of the biggest in the mission. Like for district meeting some people will have to Skype in! It's crazy! 

But enough of looking into the future, this week has also been fantastic!

So people are always trashing threesomes, I have no idea why, they are so awesome! Having two companions is one of the best things of all time! Granted the amount of sleep that I've gotten has completely plummeted, don't tell sister Wadsworth :). But ya. :) I  love it!

This week was actually kind of funny, I actually ended up going on a surprise exchange with the Deer Lodge elders this week because I totally forgot to get a signature on a baptismal record. Ya.
Apparently the church needs to get people's permission before they can add them to the official records or something. :) While I did have the 9 yr. old who got baptized offer to just forge her moms signature, apparently she does it all the time in school, I decided to go drive over to Anaconda and just get it from her mom. :)

But ya. Sorry I think that's about it this week, I honestly can't think of too much to report on. Oh! Of course missionary work, we actually found quite a few new investigators this week! It's been really amazing! While I wont really get a chance to know any of them, we found some!

Well I need to go! Love you all!
Never give up, Never Surrender!

-Elder Berrett

Some of the investigators/less actives that Nick is sad to leave behind and will miss.  Apparently Nick's word for the day is "boss" as when I asked for more info, that's what he said about them all. 
Eric, boss investigator :)

Jonathan - Boss investigator in Deer Lodge that I've been "working" with every time I go there on exchanges :) 

Bro. Putnam a boss less active who we found a month ago who is also a complete boss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment