Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Friday, December 9, 2016

Exchanges, more exchanges, and even more exchanges!

Good Morning!

Sorry for not sending out emails the last few weeks, it has been absolutely crazy!

I am actually feeling much better. I think it was just a really short relapse. I still have a cough but I'm totally feeling better! Emergen-C for the win!

We thankfully don't have anything out of the ordinary this week minus a quick drive to Billings to take some Elders home. One of which lives 30 min from us! #ElderGrissomforthewin

Sorry for the lack of emails. My tablet has been giving me some grief lately but I finally got it all sorted out. :) And I absolutely loved your emails this week. It actually inspired me to write letters a little more just because I was thinking, if I get this excited about a surprise email, how much would a letter make my mother's day?

Oh! and did I ever tell you that at Thanksgiving I got to play the viola? It was absolutely wonderful! Sister Akin had an extra one that I got to play! I am totally picking it back up when I get home.  It was absolutely wonderful! Did I tell you that I also got to sing in Sacrament meeting? That was fun!

One big highlight, however, was definitely the Christmas conference! Holy cow! My testimony of Christ was seriously bolstered there. Plus it was super cool because we watching it at a members house and right after it finished I got to show the Light The World video and then bear testimony of Christ. I am absolutely so thankful for that opportunity!

But ya! let's see, oh! We had a ton of exchanges these last few weeks. From the other Powell elders, to Greybull! And then all the way to Thermopolis, it was a busy Week! Plus we even got 2 new investigators this week! While I didn't get to back to Greybull sadly, I did get to go to Thermopolis! It was pretty cool to go see the other side of the zone, and also to see these investigators that they are always talking about.

Other than that though, not too much to report, I can say however that thankfully I'm no longer sick! I still have a bit of a cough, but at least we are up and working again! Also my Foosball game has improved significantly! One of these days I might actually beat my companion!

This upcoming week we have Christmas Zone Conference! Granted it's only going to be our zone, but I am still so excited for it! It's going to be absolutely fantastic!

I love you all! and if you haven't already please look up the Light the World video. I promise that it will truly strengthen your testimony of Christ!

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett


No comments:

Post a Comment