Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Everything is wonderful :)

A Good Morning! 

I am feeling wonderful! Definitely back to fighting form!

We did have a big Christmas Zone conference! However due to some new rules from Salt Lake we could only have it as a zone. But president showed up and I got your Christmas letters! They were wonderful thank you so much!


Yes I did get my transfer news, I'm staying here with Elder Tucker for Christmas! It's going to be wonderful!


And thank you so much! I've slowly been giving out the package of caramels that you sent me. I just gave one to a family in our ward. They are the kids of the members that we live with and are always working to help us out. In fact they even found out that someone in Burlington found my iPad and have been working to get it back! While the kid is being a punk, the church's software with a little extra security boost from me is preventing him from resetting it. So yay! Christmas Miracle!



 I'm so excited to stay here! It's been wonderful! And honestly I really don't need anything else for Christmas.  Maybe some more socks, but that's really it.  Sorry I guess I'm turning into dad, :) I just can't really think of anything that I want! 

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett

A sweet email I received the other day.  I was blown away by their thoughtfulness and generosity- 

Hello,

We had the opportunity to feed Elder Berrett and Elder Tucker on Dec. 3rd.  We enjoyed them and their message.  We are feeding them again on Christmas Eve.  I think you said that was Elder Berrett's birthday.  Anything he would enjoy for dinner?  What kind of cake or other dessert would he like?  We are still willing to shop and deliver for his birthday/Christmas. Thanks for raising a fine young man.  We appreciate his service in Powell.  Love, Neil and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment