Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, February 22, 2016

sorry....

Got this email from Nick with five minutes left in his pday...

Sorry to do this to ya'll again, but my Ipad has just been freaking out all day. I just had a big long letter typed up but then it deleted, serves me right for waiting till we practically have to go to send it off.  Sorry, expect a letter this week!

But I did get a few replies to some questions earlier in the day, including a picture, and a couple random pictures texted to me this week I can share.  I'm not so sure about his new found hillbilly accent though... "reckon...a'ight...aint..."

Good Morning! (At least it's morning when I'm writing this now, not sure when I can send it off.....) 

It is absolutely Fantastic! Not only is it superb being around Elder Hendricks a lot now, but the work is immensely progressing, we just had 4 people this last week commit to being Baptized! It's been crazy! (Not as crazy as it is in deer lodge, they have 5 people on date to be baptized next month that I can't wait to interview :)) 

My knee is doing alright, it's definitely functionable, (if that's a word) it hurts, and in the morning makes some sounds that doesn't exactly sound healthy, but I totally have faith that the Lord has a plan :) everything works out, completely :) I have not heard any word from insurance or president, the last I heard was you telling me that they need more information, but I don't know how to do that or what to do from here. I'm just kind of in limbo. I reckon it'll all work itself all out soon though. 

Our car is a'ight. We are getting the front repaired tomorrow and the trunk repaired next week. So that should be that :) The car is thankfully driveable since we have the trunk ratcheted down. :) 

Hmmmm, any inspirational/funny stories, well I found out that our fire extinguisher only works twice and now we need to get a new one :) ;) can I just take it somewhere and get it refilled or something? 

Oh! We got a pipe, seriously :) :) I'm so excited! It looks so cool! We got a bag of tobacco for it too :) It's from a less active who just quit smoking. We were going to throw it away, but we ain't ready to do that yet :) 



And then this random conversation- 

Oh my goodness, I just drove past a food truck. Cept it ain't a normal food truck, but a bud truck. Haha it's called mile high bud store :) I love Butte :)

A beer truck, huh?  That kind of thing probably wouldn't fly in Gilbert.

Uhhh that's not beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment