Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My dearest friends and family :)

This week was crazy!

So to start off, we may or may not have a car anymore :/ We got rear-ended the other day and so we are turning it in tomorrow for repairs. I honestly just felt bad for the poor kid. He had just gotten back from a terrible day at work and then ended up doing this :/

But other than that this week has been fantastic! We got transfer news the other day and I'm staying in Butte with Elder Guthrie! These last 6 weeks have been an absolute blast, and we definitely have our differences, but we have both learned so much from each other. For me one of the biggest things that I think I learned is how to truly love people. It's amazing how the Lord always puts just the right people in our lives, at just the right time, to help us learn and grow :) amazing!

In other news this week, we did end up having to push Lloyd's baptismal date back a few weeks :/ While he is loving the gospel and all of the things in it, he is struggling with attending church. Things just keep coming up in life and we just hope that he will receive the strength to continue choosing things that will help his testimony grow. :) He is completely living the word of wisdom and keeping all of the commandments that we give him, it's just attending church that he is struggling with. :/

Other than that, this week has been slow honestly. However the Lord has definitely helped us to stay busy :) it was crazy! We had one day that almost all of our lessons fell through, and then we had people calling us left and right asking for service! It was amazing!

Also I got your package and it was amazing! I was practically in tears as I was reading all of the hearts. Thank you all so much!!!

Anyways, I thank you all for all that you do! You all rock!

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett


P.S. I just found out that Elder Hendricks will be joining me as my zone Leader! And the best part is that the Zone Leaders are in my district, even serving in my ward! I'm so pumped!  

I made the comment to Nick that it sounds like there may be some sweet music coming from Butte.  (Elder Hendricks was Nick's companion in Great Falls and they were quite the musical duo.)  His response was "Oooooooh ya. :) both elder Hendricks, sister Granados, and I all sing :) it's going to be awesome! "

Also, we are having insurance issues, so he hasn't been able to get an MRI yet, they denied our first attempt at pre-authorization. Calls were made. We're working on it. - FYI


No comments:

Post a Comment