Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Dear Madison

My dearest sister Madison, (aka The Great and Powerful Jedi Master)

How are you doing today?  Felt any disturbances in the force?  So quick funny thing, my companion and I may or may not put on masks in the morning, fight with light sabers (paper towel rolls) and call that our morning exercise :)

How was the play? I kept hearing about all the stuff going into it, but never anything about it.   Also how's the new auditorium guy?  On a scale from peanut butter to Stahl?

Madison, I am writing this letter to inform you of a great thing.  Unfortunately I can't remember what it was going to be so I will have to move on now.  Soon.  Anytime  This may be the last line of this paragraph.  Almost there.  Done.

How's being a Sophomore?!  Can you believe you are already 1/4 of the way done with High School?  It's crazy how fast it goes.

How is your viola by the way?  Does it have a name?  It really should!

Oh dang, my companion just woke up from his nap.  We have to go teach a lesson now, can't wait!

I love you!  May the Force be with you Always!
Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
 - Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment