Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Dear Christopher

Hi! How are you doing today Christopher?  Thank you so much for the pictures that you sent me! They are so cool!

Hey Christopher, guess what?  My companion and I live right next to train tracks! We get to see a train every day!  It's a really long red and blue train.

Christopher, also, every Monday, we get to eat lunch at an airport! I think that's pretty silly.

I love you Christopher! Can you please give everyone a hug for me?  You give great hugs.

- Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment