Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Loving Stevensville

Hey everyone! 

Sorry for the lack of emails, I am alive and great! The last couple of weeks has been a bit of a struggle, not going to lie. But I have felt a ton of strength from the Lord recently. 

Stevensville has been absolutely wonderful! For those of you who have never been here, it's gorgeous. We are right  next to a huge mountain range and the whole Valley is green. I mean if it weren't for the fact that it still snows here, I would move here in a heartbeat. I might even love this place as much as Wyoming. 

Things here in Stevensville are going pretty good! We now have a progressing Investigator. Her name is Mary, I might have talked a bit about her before, shes pretty crazy, but has a great heart and is now coming to church. Our next goal with her is baptism. She already knows the church is true, so it will be interesting to see what's holding her back. 

I hope all is going well for you all! I know that life can get really rough and tough at times, but the amazing thing is that the Lord is ALWAYS by your side. I know that he already suffered for everything that we experience in this life, and he can give us the strength to overcome all.

I want you all to know that I love you all a ton. In different ways I have felt love and strength from you all and I am so thankful for that. I hope that you all have a wonderful day! 

Never Give up, Never Surrender! 

-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment