Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to send out a quick email to say hey! I'm alive! Stevensville hasn't killed me yet :) 

Things here have been pretty good, the Lord has really taught me a lot in the last 6 weeks. I really feel like this is where I was needed. When I first came here, things were a little rough, but I've been able to find a ton of peace through Christ's atonement. 

I don't have too much time today, but again, I want you all to know that I love you. Thank you for all of your love and kindness. Thank you all for inspiring me to be better :) 

And great scripture that I have been ponderizing lately is 3rd Nephi 13:32-34

I would strongly encourage you all to read it, it's helped me a lot this last week. Basically, we just need to focus on bringing ourselves closer to Christ. As we put our trust in him, things WILL work out. There's more in the scripture, but that's one of the biggest parts of it to me. I hope you all have a wonderful day! I pray that the Lord may bless and keep you all! 

Love you all!

Never Give up, Never Surrender!

-Elder Berrett





No comments:

Post a Comment