Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Joy to the World!

Good morning!

Hello everyone! Friends and family!

Sorry I don't have too much time today, it's been a really crazy week!

Things are going really well! It's....well interesting to say the least. :) As far as valuable skills go, thankfully we don't have any actual PAPERWORK to do, but tons of online forms and such. But actually I'm learning not necessarily how to be more organized, hut more how to get work done if that makes sense. I've learned about myself that I literally can't put anything off. If something needs to get done, I need to do it then, or else I will forget. The only exception is if I set an alarm, then I have to do it the moment the alarm goes off.  No delay. 

My knee is doing pretty good! The tape is helping a ton! I have the brand of it, if you could get some more for me within the next month or so that would be great! I just opened up my last roll of it and we aren't allowed to go on amazon anymore............... apparently some missionaries learned a pretty expensive lesson on free trials or something like that. Thankfully it wasn't all me, there were several as Sister Wadsworth said in MLC, there actually were a couple missionaries that had their accounts closed on them. :/ But ya. I can get you that info on the tape next week. We are currently on an exchange in Cowley with the elders there. We should be back in our area after a ZONE CONFERENCE with President freakin Wadsworth tomorrow! It's all the way in Worland, and our car is in the shop for some maintenance, so we decided to do an exchange and car pool! #Wasn't_there-some_how_ I_met_your_mother_quote_like_"you_haven't_ had_fun_until_someone_has_made_a_rule_because_of_something_you_did".

Thankfully we do get to teach a lot. :) There definitely are losses of time that we have, but we still get to do a ton of teaching. Thankfully for the most part, most of the stuff was just start of the transfer/end of the month paperwork stuff and also meetings, but now that all of that is done, it should be just about missionary work from here. :) 

This week so far, I have really gotten to see what Powell is like and meet most of the investigators that we have. It's been amazing! We have one investigator named Talena who is progressing so well! We got to teach her the restoration this week right before we watched general Conference! It was a power house of a lesson, so amazing!

So that brings me to General Conference! I freakin loved Conference, it was so amazing!!

I am so thankful to have modern prophets hat speak to us! One of the things that I got most out of Conference is an increased testimony of our savior Jesus Christ! I know that he lives! He is so amazing and is truly able to help us in all aspects of our lives!

I love you all!

We are taking a lot of pictures! I'm still not as good taking pictures of things I see, but I have some of me this week :)

Pictures!

A recreation of an old photo at MLC

The old photo

The best pork on earth!

Before my haircut

After my haircut


A selfie I found on my iPad :)

 Zone conference!




No comments:

Post a Comment