Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week # (I lost track after week 3 so) 42

Good Afternoon everyone!

This week was crazy! To start off, we now have 3 progressing Investigators! I feel a little bad, but I honestly didn't think that this could happen to our area in one Transfer. We had such a small teaching pool and a few other investigators but now it's awesome.  Clearly this is the Lord extremely humbling me and really teaching me that all things are truly possible in his work :)

Another cool thing that happened this week was that we found out that Sis. Morris (Our new convert) apparently knows really well one of our Other Investigators who is struggling and is fellowshipping her now!
It's so cool! I am so thankful for members who get active in the work and are truly able to help bring their friends closer to Jesus Christ.

Also this week Elder Wessendorf and I somehow miraculously met out goal of 20 lessons! While it's not a lot, it's been a ton for our area, I can't wait to see what we can do next transfer!

This week we also got Transfer news! Elder Wessendorf is leaving me :(  but I get Elder Guthrie who is supposedly a really freakin' awesome elder! So I can't wait! Fortunately, Elder Wessendorf  will still be thankfully in the same zone so we will still see each other at least twice next transfer. :)  I will be staying here in Butte as District Leader and get to have that experience!  Me! Little 3 transfers under my belt me. While I know that it's revelation from the lord, I'm still a little stressed out. I am literally responsible for the Administering/Ministering of my District. That and I also plan/conduct district meeting every week, which in presidents words should be "The most spiritual and uplifting meeting of the week next to Sacrament meeting." I do get to conduct Baptismal interviews though so that's kind of cool. But ya. Sorry for that rant. I know that I can do it, just a little stressed out. It was kind of cool when president told me about this and my new companion though, he told me that while this is new to me, he knows that I will be amazing at it because of my loving nature. :) so that was nice. :) I hope that I can live up to Presidents expectations! 

Oh also apparently District leader is always Senior Companion so apparently I'm driving now. :/ I'll let you know how that goes :) 

I hope that you all have a most Fantastic week! I love you all!

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment