Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

HELLOOOOO!

Hello everyone! 

This week was absolutely insane, Fantastic, miraculous, and superb!

So to start off, WE HAVE 4 NEW INVESTIGATORS! I am seriously jumping for joy right now, we are so excited! Their names are Bob, Dan, Ian, and Elder Guthrie's cousin Rachel. It is truly an amazing miracle. One of the coolest parts is that both Ian and Rachel have expressed desires to be Baptized! It is truly an amazing miracle and a testament of what you said last week that "The Lord does micro-manage our areas". I truly believe this, it is just our responsibility to let the lord and put ourselves in a place where the lord can work through us. Sorry for that short comment, that's just something that I have truly learned this week. As we truly strive to be consecrated, and let The Lord work through us, we WILL see miracles. 

So one of the coolest experiences I got to have this week, was attending and being apart of Rachel's (elder Guthrie's cousin) lesson. It was amazing! The spirit was so strong and I absolutely loved being there! One of my favourite parts was when the whole family testified of the temple and how amazing it is that they are almost all sealed there and what that means to them. We were all almost in tears (not counting the baby) and it was truly Fantastic!

Another amazing part of this week was that this week, we also ran into an amazing man, Jeremy, who has been less-active for the better part of his life, well long story short, he ended up running up to us on the street and told us that he misses the church terribly and wants to get back in it. I am so excited! This has been one of the greatest weeks of my life! I am so thankful that the lord has trusted us with this great responsibility! I love this work and this, Jesus Christ's church, terribly. I love you all!
Received this random surprise text this week.
"Elders over for dinner.  Wanted me to send this to you. Greetings from Butte." 

Never give up, Never Surrender!

-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment