Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Zach!

December the Twelfth, in the year of our Lord 2015 (I think that's how you write it fancy)

Merry late Thanksgiving too!  Oh and haha yes, I did eat at 6 different houses.  Apparently (thankfully) the Relief Society told everyone (minus 1 family) to feed us lightly so thankfully I didn't get too stuffed. :)

That's so cool that the whole family got to sit down and enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner :) I know that it seems small but that's honestly one of the best ways to do it.  It's so wonderful and personal. :)

Ooooh, I do have to admit Zach, I am a little jealous of that pit cooked turkey :) Elder Wessendorf and I tried to do our own little meal, but since the only meat that we had was ribs, that's what we made.  We cooked them in the crock pot for about 24 hours in Spicy Stubbs BBQ sauce, and they were glorious!  As we were taking them out of the crock pot, the meat was literally falling off the bone, we had to use a spoon to get the meat out. :)

That's so awesome that you all got to put up the Christmas decorations! Elder Wessendorf and I have been doing that with our awesome tree :) and with all the little things the Andersons sent us like little window stickers with lights! :)

So, how are you doing?  Are you still Deacons quorum president?  Also as Deacons Quorum President, do you get to attend ward council?  I've heard a few wards do that and I'm just curious.  Being in ward council as a missionary is so cool.  You really get to see the Love that the Bishop and all of the auxiliary leaders have for everyone.

Anyways, I love you Zach!  I hope you know that not a day goes by that I don't think of you too :) I absolutely love getting all of your emails and also hearing of all your adventures from the other emails I see too :)

Zach, Have a Wonderful week!  Remember to have some fun!  Also, real quick a question, what scripture are you ponderizing?  I'm re-studying/actually ponderizing D&C 12:8 Next week/Rest of month is totally all about Christ, I'm thinking something out of Luke, I'm not sure what yet, but I'll find something good :) Love you!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett

PS Give mom and Mad lots of extra hugs for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment