Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Snow!

Good afternoon!

Sorry I've been a little late writing this email today, it just snowed a bunch (still snowing) and I've been a little distracted. It's just so different and completely unlike anything I've ever experienced. We thankfully didn't have this problem but I even saw some people shoveling their cars out of the snow! It's crazy, I love it!

So let's see, this week, it honestly was pretty crazy. I think I'll start with my highs and lows

High: The high for this week was definitely our Ward Christmas party, while the party it's self was really amazing, we had so many Investigators and less actives show up it was amazing! We even had one of the less actives (Benjamin) bring a friend with him who is super interested in the gospel so that's fantastic! Of course another highlight was that our recently baptized sister Morris brought Pecan Pie to the party so I finally had the opportunity to eat some Long awaited Pecan Pie :):) I'm also getting the recipe from her tonight so that will be fantastic. Pecan pie combined with Liam's awesome crust :) Gloriousness.

Low: We unfortunately had to drop one of our investigators this week.  It's rare when we have to drop someone. I've only had to do it twice now. It's usually them dropping us or we loose contact with people. It was sad because she just wasn't progressing at all and I know how much the gospel could have helped her. :/ some day. Thankfully though, the area book on our iPads gives us a chance to put in a re-contact date so hopefully it will work out sometime in the future.

Oh! Also, I found out that Christmas zone conference is this week and we all get to sing in it! They emailed out a pretty awesome version of O Holy Night and I can't wait to sing it! It's going to be awesome!


I hope that you have a most wonderful week! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment