Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa!

Good Morning everyone!

To start off, this week might as well have been called Exchange week.  I was able to start off with an exchange with Elder Mills, Our Zone leader, then we went on a several day exchange with the Elders in Deer
Lodge. I was with Elder Patterson in our area. On both of these exchanges I learned so much about the gospel, with Elder mills it was a great lesson in how important it is to set backups. With Elder Patterson it was the power of prayer. That elder can pray. I'll admit, I was a little selfish on our exchange, I was always asking him to pray just so I could hear his absolutely sincere and spirit filled prayers. They are Fantastic!

Also this week was, of course, Christmas Zone conference! It truly was an amazing and powerful meeting. One of my favourite parts was that President and Sister Wadsworth used a lot of the time in the conference to call up missionaries to give their testimony. It truly was absolutely amazing as missionaries bore their testimony of Jesus Christ and how he has personally helped them in their lives. 

OH! one cool blessing that happened this week was that we were able to re-contact Jean, our miracle investigator that we found back in October. She told us at the time that she would be gone until January, however we felt like we should stop by the other day and found out that she never left! she has actually been wondering why we stopped coming by! thankfully though, her spirit is still as strong as ever and she REALLY wants to learn more about the Gospel. I love it! 

High for the week: Jean, Zone conference, and Transfers

Low: Driving in the snow. I had to drive a lot this week due to exchanges, and, well, apparently ice is slippery, thankfully nothing happened, but we did have to dig our selves out of the snow a ton. It wouldnt have been that bad but it snowed a ton while i was driving, totally reminded me of a crazy dust storm, just more slippery. 

I hope that you all have a most fantastic week! I love you all!

Never give up, Never surrender!

-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment