Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Day in the Neighborhood

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😄

This week was absolutely wonderful! To start off we had exchanges with the Byron elders! I got to stay here in Greybull with Elder Demille and he is such a stud! It was actually pretty cool to be with him again, we went on a few exchanges back in butte, he was the other District leader at the time, so it was an absolute blast to say the least. The best part was that we even set up a return appointment for later that week with a potential investigator that we had been struggling to get a hold of!

Wednesday was also pretty awesome! We had our last district meeting, crap I forgot to get a district picture. How do I forget about that!?

Sorry. Anyways we also had exchanges with the zone leaders that day and I got to go with Elder Decker this time. This exchange was also a blast cause I got to go and do tons of finding with the guy! We even found a new investigator! ....for a different area, but they are still going to get the gospel! It was pretty cool being with Elder Decker because he has actually served in both Butte and Great Falls / Roe River! He is a total stud! I learned a ton from him!

Other than that not too much happened this week we had a ton of lessons fall through so we decided to go and do some finding over in basin this week. Get this, yesterday we found an amazing new investigator! His name is trevon and he is so awesome! While he seemed a little closed off at first, we chatted with him for a bit and got him to discuss some of his beliefs. He literally believes everything that we believe! So we sat him down and told him about the Book of Mormon and about the restoration of the gospel and he agreed to pray about it! He said that he doesn't take anyone's word for anything and that he prays about everything! Such a stud! He agreed to pray in faith and said that he would read it! I am so excited!

My knee is doing a ton better, I've been wearing tape for about a week  and a 1/2 straight now, it's definitely helping, no limp :)

Hahaha  and I've definitely been eating too much ice cream! My companion and I have downed 24 quarts since being here. Our member just keeps buying us ice cream! And clearly I can't just say no to ice cream. However I haven't gained any weight :) #thankful_for_biking.

Man everyone is growing up :) But you know what, as much as I miss you guys, I would never give up the experiences that I'm having out here. Amazing!  Any chance of Zach doing Cross Country or Track? Maddie is seriously Berrett 2.0, that is so funny, my siblings are seriously the best people ever #Best_Friends_For_Life #My_Family_is_Freakin_Awsome! 

Sorry for the short letter this week, but real quick transfer news!

Elder Ison will sadly be leaving me to go train in Butte, however I get to stay here and train! I am Seriously so excited for this! President called us up yesterday and asked us both to train! I am so excited! Honestly, I know that we aren't supposed to want to, but I've really wanted to train for a while so I'm super pumped for this opportunity!

I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Love you!

Also check out this cool mercury that I found!

Never give up, Never Surrender!

-Elder Berrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment