Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hey everyone!

Hey! just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive! Sorry, I promise that I have pictures, but, uhh, I sorta might have left my Ipad at home. Right now I'm emailing off of a computer that sounds like it's dying a slow painful death :) Oh! transfer news! so as it turns out I'm

You're what?  Staying, moving?  Aaaargh!!! Leaving me hanging again!

Ok literally, no joke the computer just died right then and there. we can't even get it to start back up, I'm emailing off of a way better computer that Elder Hendricks just finished using :)
Ok Transfer news. I'M STAYING IN BUTTE! WITH ELDER HASKINS!

Elder Mills, The Zone Lord, and Sister Nichols are leaving :/. On the Interesting side, Elder Wessendorf is returning and Joining Elder Hendricks as a Zone leader for his last transfer in the mission. so, it should be interesting. The entire Zone has all had REALLY mixed reactions. It really is interesting. love you!

Wow!  That is going to be one Awesome area you have.  We expect lots of good work 😄.   How is physical therapy going?  Is your knee doing any better?

I haven't started yet :/ Its going to take about three weeks for the doctor to fit me in. I found out that Mission Medical approved three sessions so that's awesome :) Its doing ok, still in tons of pain, but hopefully we will get our car back today :) The funny thing is, The Whitehall Elders (the District leader in the other District) just had his check engine light come on and is taking it into the dealership today :) and last I heard the mechanic was just cursing our car. :)

Well we need to go to Lunch! bye!

Sorry, we've been down at the dealership a lot of the day. WE JUST GOT OUR CAR BACK!! I am so pumped! So, ya, I'll be writing a letter home. Oh funny story, so I thought I sent that last letter of ages ago and apparently it's been sitting in my suit jacket. Ya. It got put in the mailbox today. I am so sorry. On the bright side, you'll get two letters this week!

Um quick update anyway, while this week was a little slow, we just got two solid Referrals! It's absolutely amazing! One of them is a solid investigator from the sisters that they feel they need to give to us, and the other is a referral from a member who is a recent convert in our ward! Ya, so excited! We are going to contact them in a few minutes after we head home and change.

I made a pie :) it disappeared VERY quickly. It was for a Ward Pie Buffet after Priesthood session.


Other than that not much seriously has been going on. Sorry I have to go, love you all, bye!

Never give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment