Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, April 11, 2016

Special people, doing special things, YAY!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Yes I have finally gotten physical therapy! While I haven't gotten any exercises, I was told to ice several times a day and where this new knee brace they gave me that pushed my knee cap where it's supposed to be. :) Also I promise to do all the exercises. I have 30 min every morning do exercise anyway :).  And knee exercises are honestly better than push ups. :) Although if I'm being completely honest, it's so hard to exercise in the mornings. Especially when I have an open spot, right next to the heater, and a cup of hot chocolate with a nice bagel. Ya. I totally need to work out. What's happened to me?! Heaters have made me lazy, of course if it's the heater's fault, it's also the spoon's fault for making me eat all of that caramel cookies and cream ice cream that we got ;). Ya. I really need to work out. Thankfully it hasn't gotten too bad and every thing still fits :) 

This week was amazing! We have our car back! I am so excited! While we did lose it for a day this week because our brakes died :/. But it got fixed, yay!
Aside from that though..........

This week was intense!

One of my favorite parts about this week was  probably going service tracting! While we unfortunately we're not able to actually do service for anyone, it was one of the few times that we were able to get out and actually do finding activities. My companion hasn't been to willing to let me go tracting or anything because of my knee. (Understandable).

Other than that, this week was still pretty great! Well, at least interesting. Most of everyone has dropped us unfortunately, however I believe it to be a blessing. Because almost everyone has dropped us, we are going to do a lot more finding activities! Think of all of the people that we will be able to find! I honestly don't know why I'm so pumped but it just excites me! This week is going to be absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Sorry , uh, dinner. Food. Bishop, love you all!
Bye!
Sorry I don't have to much to report. You rock!
-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment