Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Finally feeling better

Not much from Elder Berrett this week.  I don't think he sent out a group email, just answered a few of my questions. Fingers crossed he will continue to feel better.  I think all this sickness has been getting to him emotionally.   But I did get an email from one member, and a text from another, so I will include those at the bottom of this.

Good Morning!!!!!! :) :) :)

Things are going much better! While I was super sad to see Elder Hatch go, Elder Tucker is a fantastic man! And yes I am finally feeling better! Its been wonderful! I'm still finishing off those horse pills that they call Anti-biotics, but its been great!

And my new companion is Elder Tucker. He is from Carlsbad, CA. And we do get along really well! While sadly he is still resisting singing with me in sacrament meeting, which went well yesterday thankfully, We are having a ton of fun! He is a master at Foosball and the members that we live with have a foosball table so its been fun to play :). He is just as sarcastic as me which isn't good. My goal was to be less sarcastic this transfer! oh well. Maybe next transfer. :)

Elder Hatch is doing better. Billings has been good for him as much as he misses the people down here. He is actually starting to get feeling better too! 

Sadly I still have not found my ipad. I'm still holding out for it, But I do have the tablet now. I have mixed feelings about it. It behaves much more like a computer, which is nice, it has a port for an Micro SD card up to 128 GB which is nice. Gotta love that External memory. And it does have an Octo core with 3GB of RAM so more processing power. But gosh dangit I keep trying to do things on it that I did on my ipad. Like freakin screenshots. That took ages to figure out how to do. I'm sure I'll like it eventually but its super new and confusing. Dang, I'm not normally like this when I get my hands on new technology stuff. I guess I had a little bit more of my mom in me than I realized. :) 

We do have some plans (for Thanksgiving) ! and thankfully we just have a lunch and a dinner plan. It's perfect :) I'm super excited!

Never Give up, Never Surrender!
-Elder Berrett

"We had Elder Berrett and Elder Hatch over for dinner last night.  They are hard working young men. They were very grateful for dinner.  They left a really good spiritual thought with our family.  We appreciate the spirit that they brought with them.  We have two daughters out on missions and know how much parents like to receive pictures of their missionaries.  Here is a picture of Elder Berrett and Elder Hatch. If Elder Berrett is still here for Christmas I would be glad to shop for you (if what you want is available here in small town Wyoming) so you don't have to pay for shipping. You could use sites with free shipping and have things shipped here and I'll wrap them and deliver them if it would help you. If you would like to send him some Christmas goodies just let me know what and I'll make it for you. Have a great day! Neil and Sarah"

"Ran into your son in Wyoming tonight.  My parents moved to Gilbert about a year ago and my little brother is in Zach's seminary class!  Just wanted to send you a picture and let you know he is doing well!"


No comments:

Post a Comment