Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, July 3, 2017

Another injury and a free car.

Good morning mom! 

Sorry, no voicemail today :/ We were super busy cleaning this morning, well I was. Bless my companions heart, this week while he was away on exchanges he was playing basketball and ended up hurting his knee real bad. We think he might have torn something. Hoping not, it honestly looks and is behaving a lot like my knee back when I was on crutches so we are hoping no surgery. so needless to say, he has been taking it pretty easy :)


This week has been really good though other than the knee incident. We got to do service for a lady that will hopefully become a new investigator! someone gave us a 1999 blue Audi A4, We had some great exchanges this week, Got to meet with some super progressing less actives, and gave a daughter of one of them a blessing for some oral surgery she is having the next day. 

This is just a quick email, I'll be sending you another soon, we don't have too much time on the computers today but I will have my tablet, so I love you!

--

LLAP

No comments:

Post a Comment