Elder Nicholas Berrett is currently serving in the Billings Montana mission (serving most of Montana and a good portion of Wyoming) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is excited to serve the Lord and the people of Montana and Wyoming for the next two years!

Monday, May 1, 2017

Howdy!

Well good morning! 

Sorry I don't have too much time on a computer today. I will have a wifi in about an hour or two though so ill be fine then. 

How Are you doing? I'm doing pretty good. I actually forgot to record anything this morning. I was kind of lazy. I didn't even really eat breakfast now that I think about it. I'm hungry. I should do that. I did do all of my laundry though! I did do some adult things, although I still have dishes to do. Sigh. 

This week was much better, I know the Lord is definitely here. my knees have been really sore the last couple of days. My companion set up a weekly basketball thing apparently every week, a while ago where we from 7 to the end of the day on Friday, play Basketball at the church as a finding activity. However it really isn't too effective. I think its more of a stress relief for him. We have some people come but its really only just members and kind of feels like just a regular church activity. Right now, I'm just going to make the best of it and try to invite EVERYONE to it. Unfortunately I cant play all 2 hours. I can hardly play 20 min, but it's good. I Know the lord has really been here helping his work to move forward. Just the other day we got a mormon.org referral! someone had gone online and requested a bible and Book of Mormon. We immediately went and visited her and delivered the copies and she was so excited to see us. It felt so great to be out there doing missionary work. I loved it. We also have quite a few investigators who are now progressing and are inviting their friends to church, So things are definitely happening. 

I had a great chat with president, and his main advice was to lovingly teach my companion and help him to come closer to Christ. I know as his companion a big job of mine is to uplift and teach, so that's what I'm focusing on right now. So far its been really great, we had a wonderful discussion the other day in companionship study about something he read while reading the Book of Mormon. 

I'm still loving it here in the mission :) I cant believe I only have 3 1/2 months left, but its been great and will continue to be great. 

I love all of the photos you sent! I have some to send as well, but the computer isn't liking me or my devices so ill have to wait for the wifi and get creative. :)

I love you a ton mom! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Never Give up, Never Surrender!

-Elder Berrett

No comments:

Post a Comment